Saturday, January 23, 2010

Costco

This is my first trip to Costco, a membership warehouse club that was founded in Kirkland, Washington. 
I hadn't heard of it until I came to America, but there are nine locations in Japan as well.
This time a friend who has a membership drove me there for the American experience.
You can find from fresh produce to home electronics in bulk for lower prices than in ordinary retail stores. I ended up with quite a heavy bag with pasta, canned tomatoes, baking soda (not for baking but for cleaning!) etc.
The interior is just a warehouse itself, but brighter than Ikea storage.




Even "Special occasion dress for kids" available for $16. It doesn't look nice though.



My purchase included a bouquet - It's time to fill the vase again.




No comments:

Post a Comment